Make the most of your visit to The Village…
We know it’s work to plan a vacation. Your time is valuable and we want you to have an amazing experience with a personalized itinerary planned by some of our awesome team members.
Whether you’re on a schedule and just have a few hours or have the whole day, we’ve put together itineraries from romantic getaways to family outings and more. Enjoy a truly one-of-a-kind experience at The Village!
Winter in the Village
Winter is a great time to shop, dine and explore the Village (Approximately 6 hours)
- Fuel up with Brunch at Red Spire Brunch House or S2S - Sugar to Salt.
- Spend some time strolling the Mercato for one of a kind treasures sold at one of 14 boutique shops.
- Grab a to-go beverage and a trail map from B50 The Village Store on the way to High Five Threads for snow shoe rental!
- Head out of the trail head to enjoy miles of snow shoeing fun! Can you find the hippie tree?
- Wind down and warm up with a coffee from Higher Grounds Trading Co.
- Want to stay a little longer? Grab dinner and drinks at Trattoria Stella or PepeNero.
Whether you live around the corner or around the world, your family will thank you for a fun afternoon exploring The Village. (Approximately 4 hours)
- Hike the trails to the Hippie Tree.
- Grab lunch to go from Spanglish, beverages from B50 The Village Store, cookies from Pleasanton, and have a picnic on the Piazza under our Pavilion.
- After lunch, challenge the family in a friendly game of Bocce Ball (one of our favorite pastimes) on the Piazza.
Ladies Day Out
Time to grab your gal pals and visit The Village for a fun day spoiling yourselves at The Village. (Approximately 8 hours)
- Express Manis and Pedis at M Salon and Spa.
- Brunch at Red Spire Brunch House.
- Walk brunch off with a shopping session in the Historic Mercato, home to 14 amazing boutique shops.
- Wine Tasting at Left Foot Charley.
- Dinner and Drinks at Pepe Nero.
It's not a secret that The Village is brimming with rich history. It is the foundation upon which we are built. Spend the afternoon soaking it in.
- Join us on a 2 hour tour exploring what was once known as Traverse City State Hospital and before that Northern Michigan Asylum.
- Visit B50 The Village Store to see some historic artifacts or purchase a book about the former Asylum.
- Explore the Historic Arboretum on our Front Lawn by discovering over 30 rare species of trees and by clicking here.
- Drive less than a mile to visit the Historic Barns Park.
Enjoy a staycation or vacation with your sweetie and visit some of our favorite places!
- Overnight in one our lovely vacation rentals.
- Start your morning with Massages at M Salon and Spa.
- Brunch at S2S-Sugar 2 Salt.
- A romantic afternoon tour of the Botanic Gardens, only a short walk away
- Enjoy a glass of wine (or two) of Left Foot Charley's Outdoor Patio
- Complete your day with a candle lit dinner for 2 at Trattoria Stella.
Perfect day for the casual foodie in us all!
- Visit our Village Farmers Market, every Monday in the summer, and every Saturday November through April.
- Stop by Cuppa Joe for their famous locally sourced breakfast burrito.
- Take a walk through the art adorned halls of the Mercato for some shopping.
- Head out to Earthan Ales (under the water tower) for one of their signature microbrews.
- Lunch at Spanglish (we love the quesadillas!)
- Grab a cookie from Pleasanton.