One of the largest historic preservation and adaptive re-use developments in the nation is attracting a multiplicity of local, state and national businesses, retailers and investors.
Commercial space is available from 100 sq. ft. to entire buildings! Whether you are seeking a small workplace or shop to an expansive professional office or retail venture, the most desirable elements of a premier commercial marketplace are waiting for you in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons.
MERCATO, SUITE 1090 (Available For Immediate Occupancy)
• Exterior signage along Cottageview Drive, Over 5,000 cars per day visibility.
• Located 1 floor above The Mercato, where over 30,000 visitors a year tour and shop our Indoor Boutique retail area.
• 1 year gross lease (Tenant allowed to void if tenant moves or purchases another Minervini Group Property within The Village).
• Approx. 2,000 Gross Square Feet, 1 Large open area approx 1,500 sq ft, with two 100 sq foot and one 300 sq foot side offices.
• Numerous 8 foot windows provide ample natural light
• Historic Terrazzo Tile Floor
• Access to elevator and common area bathrooms.
• All property taxes and condo dues included.
• Tenant pays for electric and internet service. Fiber available on site.
• Free permitted parking provided
• $3,100 per month, Rent due first of each month.
• $3,100 Security Deposit
• Build out negotiable
• Leases can be in business name, but are personally guaranteed by tenant
OFFICE SPACES IN THE VILLAGE CENTER AVAILABLE SOON!
Are you looking to get out of your home office, but would enjoy the warmth and quaint setting that a home office affords? The Village Center provides a casual atmosphere, including a coffee shop, within the building. Stretch your legs and take a short walk with interior access to The Mercato, where you’ll find other food options such as Red Spire Brunch House and Trattoria Stella.
All Village Center suites have tall windows with beautiful views and access to a 20 person conference room, bathrooms, kitchen and elevator. All utilities are included, along with free onsite parking. Tenants pay for internet service and have options available such as fiber connections with speeds up to 10Gb! If you are interested, don’t hesitate to set up a private showing as these spaces do not become available often.
Village Center, Suite 231 (Available September 2021)
- 2nd Floor Suite
- Approx. 425 Gross Square Feet
- For maximum of 6 person occupancy
- $800 per month, Rent due first of each month
- $800 Security Deposit
Village Center, Suite 214 (Available November 2021)
- 2nd Floor Suite
- Approx. 100 Gross Square Feet
- $375 per month, Rent due first of each month
- $375 Security Deposit