One of the largest historic preservation and adaptive re-use developments in the nation is attracting a multiplicity of local, state and national businesses, retailers and investors.
Commercial space is available from 100 sq. ft. to entire buildings! Whether you are seeking a small workplace or shop to an expansive professional office or retail venture, the most desirable elements of a premier commercial marketplace are waiting for you in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons.
RETAIL SPACE IN THE MERCATO
• The Mercato, where over 30,000 visitors a year tour and shop our Indoor Boutique retail area.
• Next door to the very busy B50 Village Store, which is the launching point for tens of thousands of tour guests per year, plus the popular historic display.
• 1,261 square feet. Rental area includes 3 feet of corridor for merchandising.
• Brickwork and arches create a unique retail setting.
• Windows look out over the historic Great Lawn.
• Exterior signage along Cottageview Drive, Over 5,000 cars per day visibility.
• Free permitted parking provided
• 1 year gross lease (Tenant allowed to void if tenant moves or purchases another Minervini Group Property within The Village).
• Landlord pays utilities. Tenant pays for internet service. Fiber available on site.
• $1,576.25 per month, $1,576.25 Security Deposit. Rent due first of each month.
• Leases can be in business name, but are personally guaranteed by tenant