Grab your snowshoes and come enjoy scenic hiking trails, delectable soups and tasty craft beverages!
Our friends at Bay Area Recycling for Charities recently suffered a major fire at their recycling facility in Manistee County. But The Village at Grand Traverse Commons community doesn’t take this kind of thing lying down. We stand up and come together to help one our favorite nonprofits in their time of need— and have some healthy fun while we do it.
So let’s help BARC get back up on their feet— by getting up on our feet— for an afternoon of great flavors in the great outdoors in Traverse City’s largest park. 100% of all proceeds after expenses will go directly to BARC.
• $45 for Beer & Wine & Soup Pairing
• $30 for Beer OR Wine & Soup Pairing
• $20 for Root Beer & Soup Pairing
• Kids 10 & under are Free
• $45 ticket includes: A specially selected pint of Earthen Ales beer paired with soup from S2S Sugar 2 Salt AND a hand-picked glass of Left Foot Charley Wine paired with soup from Red Spire Brunch House.
• $30 ticket includes: A specially selected pint of Earthen Ales beer paired with soup from S2S Sugar 2 Salt OR a hand-picked glass of Left Foot Charley Wine paired with soup from Red Spire Brunch House.
• $20 ticket includes: A pint of handcrafted root beer paired with soup from Cuppa Joe.
Please bring your own snowshoes! Suttons Bay Bike Shop will be onsite with a limited number of snowshoes that will be available to rent for a $5 suggested donation.
1PM — 4PM
Earthen Ales & Left Foot Charley Winery
1371 Gray Drive Suite 200 & 806 Red Drive, Suite 100