Join us for a socially distanced Outdoor Craft & Vendor Show, 10am-3pm on the Historic Front Lawn!
Shop local vendors on our historic front lawn, grab a cup of coffee at Cuppa Joe, lunch at Red Spire Brunch house and so much more!
We are committed to the safety and well being of our vendors and patrons, all COVID 19 procedures will be followed per local epidemic orders.
Over 40 vendors already registered but we still have a few spots available:
Vendor Fee is $85
We are committed to the health and safety of all event vendors and shoppers. We plan to implement the following guidelines to create a safe experience for all:
1. Each vendor will be assigned a 10’ x 10’ vendor space that is clearly marked.
2. Vendors will supply their own tables/displays.
3. Vendor booths will be spaced 6’ apart with wide aisles that allow for shoppers and vendors to distance themselves 6 ft. from others.
4. Shoppers will be asked to wear masks while inside the vendor show.
The following signage will be provided:
1. Encouraging shoppers not to enter if they are or have recently been sick.
2. Reminder to shoppers to wear a mask while inside the market.
3. Reminders that shoppers are to maintain a 6 ft. distance from other shoppers and vendors.
4. Directional signage with arrows that indicate direction of market flow.
6. The Village will provide sanitizing stations at entrances and throughout the market.
All vendors will be asked to:
1. Wear face masks during show hours.
2. Set up booths in a way that minimizes/eliminates the customer’s ability to touch the products.
3. Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
4. Discontinue product sampling.
The vendor show policies and safety procedures will sent to vendors prior to event date. They will also be posted on the event Facebook Page.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Please follow this link to complete the vendor registration form.
10AM — 3PM
Historic Front Lawn
1200 W 11th St