Our first Outdoor Vendor Show was such a huge SOCIALLY DISTANCED success we are doing it again!
NOW ACCEPTING VENDOR APPLICATIONS
We are committed to the health and safety of all event vendors and shoppers. We plan to implement the following guidelines to create a safe experience for all:
1. Each vendor will be assigned a 10’ x 10’ vendor space that is clearly marked.
2. Vendors will supply their own tables/displays.
3. Vendor booths will be spaced 6’ apart with wide aisles that allow for shoppers and vendors to distance themselves 6 ft. from others.
4. Shoppers will be asked to wear masks while inside the vendor show.
5. The following signage will be provided:
1. Encouraging shoppers not to enter if they are or have recently been sick.
2. Reminder to shoppers to wear a mask while inside the market.
3. Reminders that shoppers are to maintain a 6 ft. distance from other shoppers and vendors.
4. Directional signage with arrows that indicate direction of market flow.
6. The Village will provide sanitizing stations at entrances and throughout the market.
All vendors will be asked to:
1. Wear face masks during show hours.
2. Set up booths in a way that minimizes/eliminates the customer’s ability to touch the products.
3. Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
4. Discontinue product sampling.
The vendor show policies and safety procedures will sent to vendors prior to event date. They will also be posted on the event Facebook Page.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Please follow this link to complete the vendor registration form.
10AM — 3PM